- I'm Ken Jarvis, a photographer located in Stouffville, Ontario and specializing in weddings, engagements, portraits and special events.
- It's important to me to establish a friendly working relationship with my clients by reliably adding to their memorable moments.
- My marketing strategy is to satisfy people on a budget. I know that most people visiting this website are on a budget and prices are the first thing they want to see. All of “My Services” prices are shown up front with explanations of each. There are no hidden costs. My rates are 30% lower than industry standard guides, and I offer even deeper discounts for stock and assignment photography. I like being creative with each and every shoot and I focus on producing the best photos possible for each client. I hope you enjoy browsing our website.
- With fast changing technologies in the photographic field, I continually upgrade my camera equipment and photo editing software to offer precise and creative photographic images.
- Recognizing a need in our community for people to learn more of the photographic arts, I founded and continue to facilitate the Stouffville Camera Club.
- I am also a member in another local photography group called The Passing Show.
- I am a member of the Photographic Society of America
- I advertise with Photolinks, and Stouffville Connects
- Travelling around Ontario capturing nature and landscapes is one of my passions. I discover out-of-the-way places capturing special shots that others might miss. It's a bit risky at times but worth the effort to reveal unique perspectives in remote locations.