Contract for Photography Services
- The Client shall reimburse Photographer for any additional costs the Photographer may incur for travel, meals, parking, and other reasonable costs necessary to the performance of these services.
- The Client shall assist and cooperate with the Photographer in obtaining the desired photographs, including but not limited to specifying persons and/or scenes to be photographed; taking time to pose for photographs at the Photographer’s direction; providing a person to guide the Photographer to desired persons and/or scenes; pre-shoot consultations, etc. The Photographer shall not be responsible for photographs not taken as a result of the Client’s failure to provide reasonable assistance or cooperation.
- The Photographer retains copyright in the photographs, and hereby grants the Client unlimited but non-exclusive rights to use or reproduce the photographs for which the Client pays.
- Liability: If Photographer or his agent is unable to perform any or all of the duties herein for any reason, including but not limited to, fire, transportation problems, acts of God, accident, illness, or technical problems, and if he cannot provide another competent professional, all money received by Photographer, minus expenses, will be returned to Client, and Photographer shall have no further liability with respect to this agreement. This limitation of liability also applies to any loss/damage of photographs or failure to deliver photographs for any reason. Liability for a partial loss of photographs shall be pro-rated based on the percentage of total. The sole remedy for any actions or claims shall be limited to a refund whose total amount cannot exceed the total monies paid by Client under this Agreement during the time preceding the date on which such liability arises.
- Responsibilities: Unless agreed upon in advance, Ken Jarvis shall be the exclusive photographer retained for the event. Photographer is not responsible for compromised coverage due to causes beyond his control such as other people's camera or flash, weather conditions or schedule complications. Photographer is not responsible for existing backgrounds or lighting conditions which may negatively impact or restrict the photography coverage. Notification of any changes in schedule or location must be made in a timely manner. Changes can be made by phone with a follow-up email for documentation. If email is sent, confirmation of receipt must be obtained.
- Model Release: This contract serves as a model release giving the Photographer the irrevocable right to use the photographs in all forms and in all media and in all manners.
A copy of this contract will be brought to your photo session to be signed.